Sent in my order last Saturday and had the registration key on Sunday.
Less than 24 hours.
Jim - N4ST

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bear
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 17:09
To: Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Getting a registration Key

Has anyone been able to get their version of 6.0 registered yet? I used
the online order form Friday night and haven't heard anything yet. I
more worried that my order wasn't received properly than anything.... I
know Steve said he was busy with the upgrades and I'm wondering if
others here on the list have had any luck...

Thanks Larry  W0FLY

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML or had
an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how to post in
Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---