Stu,

1. Store that in the 'Notes for QSO'. Type Ctrl+E if you want to see more of
the entry field.

2. Open the logbook window, do a right mouse click. If you like the fields
defined in the default format,
select a new sort order only. If you want to see different fields or reorder
the fields, define a new report.

Paul