I've been gone for the last few weeks and just got back and
around to updating 5.03 to 6.02.  When I start DXWIN I get an
exception error in the form of an access violation at 00515d07.
Also so far, rotor control doesn't work.  (I checked it in 5.03
just to make sure that I hadn't messed things up in the upgrade.
Since I have been gone I have missed the chatter on the issues
when 6.01 and am looking for suggestions.  I did search the
archive for "error" or "exception" and found nothing so I guess I
don't mind bothering the assembled group.

Thanks
Stan, N3HS