On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:41:02 +0100, Erik Hyllander wrote:

>I have noticed that if the cluster address finishes with .html no reload
>takes place. If it ends with .html?|3 it reloads after three minutes even
>if the cluster at normal web-browser contact reloads every minute.

I have long been frustrated by the fact that
250 spots OH2AQ,http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/dx250.html?
does _not_ repeat automatically.

I thought your email was the answer to my prayers but
adding "|3" to the above also never reloads.

Does anyone know of a good web based spotting site that shows up
in the dx4win spot list and repeats?

It would be wonderful if this ability could be put into dx4win sometime.

Larry Alkoff N2LA

Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX