I do not have this problem... Are you using telnet cluster or a Web
cluster?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Erik Hyllander
Sent: February 20, 2003 9:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DX Spots

Hello users of DX4WIN,

last Feb. 15 I posted the folloowing message:

"Another observation is that all spots from internet are lost after exit

from DX4WIN. When I use my "normal" set-up to the local DC-cluster via
144
MHz spots remain."

Now the two cases are identical i.e. spots are lost when opening DX4WIN
again, v 6.02. I have the impression that it was ok in the beginning,
there
are spots saved from from Feb. 9 and 10. This has nothing to do with
checking 'Leave all windows in original position' in Preferences/Screen.

I think it is of value to save earlier spots in this window to check
where
a station has been operating etc.

Paul, please put it back in the next version, it works ok in v 5.03."

Now, I got the idea to reinstall 6.02 and found that when I had it
running
in DEMO mode the spots remained after exit and restart BUT as soon as I
put
my SM0LZT.key in, this function was gone.

I got one answer from AD1C/Jim who has not this problem. Are there any
others having the problem?
Using W98SE.
Erik

Erik Hyllander, SM0LZT