Hi Gilles,
You can set alphabetical (by callsign) sort order in BV7. For the first,
Print Queue windows must be open (F10 key or Windows -> Print Queue Window).
Next click right mouse button and select  Print Queue Sort Order from popup
menu, and check on: Alphabetical (bureau sorting).

73! de Marek SP7DQR  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]