Hello all
For the new version of dx4win i would like to have some more report
posibilities.
In vhf we use other rst as on hf. Aspecially for mounbounce aurora and
meteoorscatter work.

In vhf there are a few technikes with there own reports.

In eme (mounbouce) the normal reports 51 till 59 ssb or 519 til 599 cw are
posible.
But the most given report is the O report. Witch says it is to weak for 51
but al details are received.

In meteroorscatter we use the following system:

Reporting system
The report consists of two numbers:

First number Burst duration  Second number Signal strength
2 up to 5 sec 6 up to S3
3 5 - 20 sec 7 S4, S5
4 20 - 120 sec 8 S6, S7
5 longer than 120 sec 9 S8 and stronger

so 26 27 38 49 etc

In 3cm rainscatter we give 51r to 59r The r gives that the contact is made
bij rainscatter.

I hope this will help you Paul.

73 and see you at Dayton

73 en de groeten Timon Kruijer pa9kt