CW Port Driver

The installation script installs a port access driver to support CW keying
using a printer port and the generation of the CW side tone:

for Win/95/98:
     Windows\System\Vichw11.vxd

for Win/NT/2000/XP:
     WinNT\System32\Divers\Vichw11.sys

      If the driver isn't there, locate him and move tho the above directory

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dxt.htm

MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.on4aoi.be/sale.htm