Ken,
It's even easier in DX4WIN
you can printout the qsl's like explaine in previous mail
but when the PRINT WINDOW appear on screen you can select
instead of PRINTER also PREVIEUW and FILE
select FILE and you can do the trick I explained.

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dxt.htm

MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.on4aoi.be/sale.htm