I last updated mine in November 2002 and it is available on my web page.
Dick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 21:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] QSL Manager Address Database Source?

Wasn't there a UA6 who used to publish updates?  Someone stateside may have
linked to them from his DX4WIN web page.

ON4AOI may have some on his site.

Check the DX4WIN archives from late last year (November/December).  There
should be plenty of info there on where to find this stuff.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC