From: "Larry Gauthier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 1:51 AM
Subject: [Dx4win] UN_submitting for WAS

I have been a ham for a long time, but have never applied for any of the WAS
awards (being mostly a DX kinda' guy). However, two months ago I got serious
about finishing 5B-WAS, and am getting pretty close to being done. I have
WAS on three modes (RTTY, CW, phone) and only need 7 more QSL cards to have
all 50 states on all 5 bands. So, my plan for the pilgrimage to the local
WAS-card-checker will be to apply for simultaneous 5B-WAS and WAS
RTTY/CW/PHONE.

Unfortunately, while looking at the WAS awards menu last week, I selected
<R>eports, <W>as, <S>ubmission. Now the WAS listing is filled with the
letter "S" in the chart's MIX, RTTY, PHONE, CW, and 10M columns. Since I
don't intend to file a submission until I get those last 7 cards, how can I
"undo" the submission listing? Are the records for those QSOs all tagged as
the WAS submission? What if I want to use other QSO's cards when it's 5B-WAS
time? Will it even matter when I get all of the cards for 5B-WAS and select
5B-WAS submission?

-larry
K8UT

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---