At 01:46 PM 1/29/03 -0800, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
>Looks like the beta testers droppped the ball on this one!

Maybe, maybe not.  The help file says:

"US Counties sorted by the name of the county and the state the county is in.
There are still a few problems with showing the correct county on the map.
This will be corrected as time permits."

This presumably is text that accompanied the .dll file that Paul acquired
at the last minute for Version 6, because of the neat find function.  I
tried it just now, and sometimes it finds the next county on the list,
while other times it seems to find something else.  For example, clicking
on Jefferson County (WV) finds a county in Georgia.  Mousing over that
county tells me that it is Jefferson Davis County (LA), but the map is
definitely showing Georgia.

Looks like the map software vendor has a few bugs left to swat...

73, Pete N4ZR

The World HF Contest Station Database has just been updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm