From: Jennings
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2003 02:29:43 PM
To: DX4Win Newsgroup
Subject: [Dx4win] Direct QSL Printing

Hi all
Has anyone been able to get the feature which allows you to print directly
onto the card and not using labels working?

Version 502 printed perfectly, version 503 switched from landscape Portrait to
after the first QSL. This version 601 switches from portrait to landscape after
the first card. Version 407 to 502 didn't switch at all. I can solve the
problem by creating a fictitious Log entry - AA1AA and when I print 10 - 20 or
30 upwards etc, it will print the first QSL AA1AA off the card and then the
program will switch the mode from portrait to landscape for all the subsequent
QSLs.