Hello everyone,

Just recap.

If you purchased DX4WIN or an upgrade within the last 6 months (since 1
August 2002) the upgrade to this version is at no cost.  The only way you
can get this no cost upgrade is if you contact Paul at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  He is ONLY doing the free upgrades.

If you do not qualify for a no cost upgrade, then you send the order to
me.  I am ONLY doing those orders which require payment (and I am doing
them in the order they arrive.)

Doing anything else, slows me down and it will slow down your order.

We have a new SECURE order form on the web site at www.dx4win.com that you
can now use.

Thanks for your indulgence,

Steve, NR4M

-Steve Bookout, NR4M (ex NJ4F)
Rapidan Data Systems

'DX4WIN...The way logging programs should be!'
Free demo at http://www.dx4win.com