I just received my cards after an iota application.
I send among others and a vr2jk card which dx4win shows as AS006.
Unfortunately the card was rejected because vr2jk is on mainland.
I don't understand why dx4win shows all the stations with the vr2 prefix
like as006. It is wrong as the iota checker says. How can i change it?
Any other comments?
By the way i think that dx4win needs some improvements for iota chasers.
One feature i want is a different colour for new iota in cluster spots.
An all time new iota is probably a black spot now. It would be nice to have
a different colour if it was new or worked but no comfirmed.

Kostas Stamatis, SV1DPI
Electrical Engineer
PO Box 66 - 30100 Agrinio
Greece