This weekend, we operated in the RSGB NFD event, using the latest version of
CTWIN version (can't remember the exact number; not my PC setup)

I tried to import the logs into DX4WIN tonight, and couldn't find the QSO
entries; but a lot of errors were reported (I used CT9 method for the
import)

When I looked for a specific callsign, I found that all entries were put at
the start of the log, and the error suggested that the date field was not in
the valid format (the notes column showed the dates as 7-JUN-03, from
memory).   Does anyone know why this is happening?  I never had problems
with importing CT logs before, although I have never used CTWIN either! This
may or may not be a factor !

Also, how do I remove all of the bogus entries at the start of my log now ?
I can filter on the date,, and list them all, but I cannot see how to do a
bulk delete??

Any help appreciated!
Dave Sharred
G3NKC