From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoran Brlecic
Sent: March 3, 2003 6:34 PM
To: DX4Win Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] Minor bugs & wishlist

Minor bugs report for 6.02:

When a progress report is selected, the displayed *frequencies* in MHz
(not bands in meters) are cut off so that 1.8 MHz is displayed as .8 MHz

and 3.7 as .7 MHz. Incidentally, shouldn't the progress report's
WkdTotal reflect the actual worked total (a sum of worked + sent +
confirmed), as opposed to worked + sent - confirmed?

Also, since I only recently subscribed to the reflector, I don't know
whether this has been brought up before or even beat up to death, but
are you ever planning to implement the actual frequency display instead
of (or in addition to) just bands? And, yes, I know about the Ctrl-R;
that just doesn't cut it, unfortunately. I don't see how adding this can

hurt the program - if anything, your revenue can only increase.

Some other stuff I'd like to see: ability to index the Logbook by QSL
Mgr, ability to resize columns in Logbook, radio buttons for frequently
used functions, program maintaining Contest mode and Special keys after
restarting, support for the W9XT contest card.

Thanks for reading,

73 .... Zoran WA7AA