Thanks for your suggestions Mel but I checked all these
things for several of the QSOs that have problems and
it all looks ok.  I'm pretty sure that it is not something
like that because the problem doesn't show consistently.
Some QSOs have the problem and others that are very
similar (same band, same qsl status) do not have the problem.
It does seem to only affect QSOs that have been entered
before 6.0x.  Also, 5.03 does not have this problem
when running on the same log file.

If Paul would like to look at my .dxl file, I'd be
happy to send it to him.

Ted