I am using DX4WIN 6.02 on Windows XP, and am having trouble getting the =
parallel port drivers to work against any LPT port other than LPT1 (the =
port built into my Dell computer). I have a TopTenDevices antenna =
selector, and an ARS rotor control card - both of which use an LPT port =
for communication to DX4WIN. When I configure either of them to use =
LPT1, they work properly; when I configure either of them to use LPT3, =
DX4WIN reports a comm error trying to access the port.

My second LPT port, defined as LPT3 on a ByteRunner card, seems to =
install and configure properly under XP, but DX4WIN cannot "find" it. Is =
anyone else using a dual-LPT port configuration on XP? Is it working =
properly for you? Do I have to do anything weird to get this working?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-larry
K8UT

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---