Hello friends!

I am using DX4WIN couple of years. Now I installed 6.02 version and
found one change which looks not good to me. There in rst fields (for
both, send and rcvd)  are 3 digit (number) position preprogrammed even
if I am using SSB mode. It means for example, when I want to add some
SSB QSO manually, cursor doesn't skip to next field when I put two
digits report (57). I must put one space more to rich skip to the next
field.
I can not accustomed to it, hi. In past (ver. 4.05 and 5.03) I putted
more than 10 000 old QSOs to the log, now I must be careful and watch to
the screen....

73,

Miro/ OM3LZ