You can just copy the driver.... No need to re-install... File
attached... Instructions below...

The file I attached is the one distributed with 6.02... But I'm pretty
sure it works with all versions... No harm in trying... Don't forget to
delete or more/rename vich11.vxd, the 95/98 driver...

FAQ: I get an error that the port driver cannot be found

This error indicates that the port driver, the program that 'talks' to
the LPT port, is missing.

This typically happens when you copy all the DX4WIN files to a new
computer without installing the port driver. You can correct this
problem by copying the port driver to the correct directory.

There are two port drivers: one for Win/NT, Win/2000 and Win/XP, the
second one for Win/95, Win/98, Win/SE etc. When the correct driver is
not available, you can still retrieve the driver from the DX4WIN
installation program. You can retrieve individual files from the
installation program dx4w602.exe. Add the /X parameter on a DOS command
prompt, or create a link to the install program and add this parameter.

See Appendix Files: portdriver for the name of the driver.