From: "Tony Lord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 10:55 AM
Subject: [Dx4win] 2 monitors

Hi all, a question for you! When I am using DX4WIN I have a number of
windows open, as usual the one I want is hidden at an appropriate time.
Is anyone aware of software (or hardware) that allows two monitors to be
connected to one computer AND allows separate information to be
displayed on each monitor. Not just mirror image on both screens (like
when one connects an external monitor to a laptop??)

Kind Regards

Tony Lord G8DQZ