To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:55:10 +0100
Subject: [Dx4win] 2 monitors

Hi all, a question for you! When I am using DX4WIN I have a number of
windows open, as usual the one I want is hidden at an appropriate time.
Is anyone aware of software (or hardware) that allows two monitors to be
connected to one computer AND allows separate information to be
displayed on each monitor. Not just mirror image on both screens (like
when one connects an external monitor to a laptop??)

Kind Regards
=3DA0
=3DA0
Tony Lord G8DQZ