Hi all,

As it is the eve of the ARRL WAS/90 award, I was wondering if anyone was
going to pursue this and how they will keep a log of this. I looked at the
custom awards, but it doesn't (as far as I can see) allow you to enter
start/end dates.

The way I'm going to approach it is to start a new log called WAS90. The
only problem I see is if I worked someone way back and they tell me so, I
won't have the information since it is a new log.

Just wondering aloud..

73 DE AI3W, Rick

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---