--- Rick Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem is solved! What it was (and perhaps it's a 'bug'?) is that if
> you have the grids set for 6 characters, it will ignore the 4 character
> grids in the exterior grid window!
>
> I use the 6 char grids for UHF work to zero in on a station and 4 character
> grids for 6 meters/2 meters.

Rick, you might be able to enter the full 6-character grid in the box, even in
4-character mode.  Did you try this?

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Aug  6 09:32:22 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Hamad, 9K2HN)
Date: Fri Aug  6 09:37:23 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Export to BV?

Hi,

    Is there a way to export all the qso's marked for printing (label set to Y)
to adif to be able to print them from BV?

Thank you

de 9k2hn
Hamad