From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Aug  9 05:23:25 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Anders Larsson)
Date: Mon Aug  9 05:26:58 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] is anyone else having Band switching Data problems
        withversion 6.03

Hi Steve,
I have the same problem when connected to a cluster. Momentarily when a spot
is received the band data output switches to the spot band and then back to
current.
Pressing F9 causes a band change to the default band set under preferences
and then back to current.

I have reported this 6 weeks ago directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Steve has
asked Paul to look into it.
73
Andy SM6CNN 7S6N