Has anyone found issues with the DXCC award submission?

I'm confused that it generates a listing of 1,207 QSOs, but
the summary will say it has 1,175 submitted afterwards.  Any
thoughts on the "missing 32"?

It "looks" like DX4WIN is simply taking the Confirmed Total
and subtracting the Checked total to get the Submitted number,
but the QSL listing has more.  Any ideas why?

I'm sure I'm being dumb or tired, but I don't get it.

73, Byron

PS.  And if anyone knows an easy way to get the details of
your LOTW QSLs printed for cross-checking, I'd love to hear
about that.