From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Dec 10 22:41:54 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Guillermo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?V=E1zquez?= C)
Date: Fri Dec 10 22:51:14 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Icom 775 Filters Vs DX4WIN

When I use internet cluster with DX4WIN I have a problem with band
filters in my Icom 775
All works fine but always when I schange frequencies also DX4WIN change
filters to
narrow.
I have checked in RADIOS the ICOM 775 but I dont know what I need to
change.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance
Guillermo(Bill)