Yup, there's some nice graphics and the look-n-feel seems a little more
modern (which you expect from a 'Mac' look-n-feel). The map is certainly
sexier.

But, the QSO window looks completely cluttered and less intuitive than
DX4WIN. Given the amount of miscellaneous graphics, such as photos, QSL
cards, addresses, etc., I can only assume that functionality is based on
real-time lookups and thus works well over a high-speed Internet
connection - bit of a bummer for those of us on dial-up :-).

Other than the Beacon list, I didn't see any major new functionality
that isn't already incorporated in DX4WIN, or did I miss something?

73, Darrell
NR3Y/6

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> This is almost enough to make me buy a Mac....
>
> Steve/Paul:  Why can't the Intel-based community do this????
>
> _http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html_
> (http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html)
>
> Check out the "more screen shots"

Don't limit yourself to the link in my original email.  Backup one  level to
their home page and look at the other stuff.  The satellite  doppler stuff is
awesome (at least, the screen shots are).

Steve

In a message dated 12/30/2004 5:19:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,