It is almost 2 years a glitch !
No hard feelings guy's ........

Happy New Year 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve-KF2TI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] report printing/landscape

> Thanks to Paul, Rick and Kurt. Seems I must have missed the
> conversation(s) from a while ago..I was out of town.
>
> It is a known glitch and is being looked at by Paul.
>
> Again to all  a happy healthy prosperous NY
>
> Steve  KF2TI
>

> On 31 Dec 2004 at 14:31, Steve-KF2TI wrote:
>
> From:           "Steve-KF2TI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:             dx4win@mailman.qth.net
> Date sent:      Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:31:59 -0000
> Subject:        [Dx4win] report printing/landscape
>
> > Good morning and Happy New Year to all.
> >
> > I have tried to print out my 2004 logbook and normally (the older
> > versions), I set my printer to print in landscape mode.
> >
> > Tried this (with 3 printers) using Ver 6.03 and despite setting the
> > landscape mode in the set-up screen, it continaully defaults back to
> > normal print..most annoying and a waste of paper to boot.  I did set
> > each printer that I tried as the default printer thinking that might
> > help, but nope.
> >
> > I tried to find something in the archives but didn't/couldn't
> >
> > Any help (direct to me) would be appreciated and I will recap for
> > those that might experience this annoyance in the future
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Steve, KF2TI
> > One of the now famous 3 Steves

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Dec 31 12:55:06 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (George M. Badger, III)
Date: Fri Dec 31 12:57:24 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Re: rig control

How do I decode the rig control "script" so I can change which filter et
al is selected when I use that feature?

I open "ICOM 756 Pro.rig" and most of the lines makes sense but I'm
stuck on defining the filter selection.

Ver 6.03 & IC-756PROIII.

Thanks, and Happy New Year to all.
--
        .---------.
       /  Physics  \
           | |  | | \  '.
          c__; c__;  '-..'>.__
        GEO de Soquel
George M. Badger III/W3AB  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mbari.org/~geo
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Dec 31 13:24:08 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (F6EXV)
Date: Fri Dec 31 13:26:37 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Log printing

Hello all !

Is there a chance that on the next update, the log printing will offer
the possibility NOT to print the "Logbook sorted by date" title on top
(the date will appear in French in my case, not the rest of the title)
and the "printed by Dx4Win" add at the bottom ?
My log would be 566 pages, and I do not intend to print it in one go (my
printer would not like to work so hard at once ...)
Is the only option to export to a csf file and print out of Excel ? if
so, the whole procedure has to be remembered, in terms of column widths,
etc.
Thanks and happy celebrations, with thoughts about those who will not
celebrate tonight, especially all our South Asian friends.
73
Paul F6EXV