Being unreasonably lazy I am posting this so I can avoid an archive =
search
if there is nothing there.

I finally installed DX4WIN 6.02 and set all of the preferences to what =
had
been the settings for DX4WIN 5.3 in my environment . Things seem to work
just fine.=20

I decided to see about using the Version 6.02 feature that allows one to =
do
a Website Call sign Lookup (page 33 of the Version 6.0, January 2003
Manual). There is a reference to a field labeled "callsign" which I
interpret to be the one labeled "Website callsign address" on the EXT =
DATA
popup window for setting parameters in my version of 6.02 . When I try =
use the example shown for accessing QRZ.COM I get no result displayed. =
If I
change back to use one of the CD ROM databases the call sign information
appears immediately (as it normally does). I have tried a number of
alternatives with no success. I do use DXTELNET spotting and have no =
problem
getting it to perform properly in Version 6.02.=20

My question is: Is there a bug with respect to the Website Callsign =
Lookup
option or is this simply a case of cockpit error?  There is a follow on
question if the answer is "cockpit error" --> "Has this been discussed
before and the answer provided somewhere in the archives? And a final =
follow
on query --> if it is in the archives does anyone have a guess as to =
what
month it might be in?

Tod, K=D8TO