Hmmm... when I try it here (6.02) I have and export option available even
for conversions marked as import only. That doesn't seem right!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Hellman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "DX4WIN" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 12:44
Subject: [Dx4win] Import Problem v6.02

I'm trying to import the ARRL DX CW Contest ADIF (arl.adi) log file from
CTWIN.
I selected the ADIF file in the Import/Export file menu, but the "import"
file item is grayed out. What am I doing wrong? Preferences are set to
"Expert". but
I don't feel like an expert.

Bill - NA2M

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---