At 07:55 AM 1/17/2004, Timon PA1T wrote:

>Hello Gentelmen
>
>In our local club we have organised a club marathon .
>Goal work as may conntries in on year time on hf.
>
>How can I get a listing of the countries i have worked from 1 januarie 2004
>till now.
>Do i have to make an award and define what i want or is there an other way.
>73 timon pa1t

Timon,
         Here's one way to do it:

         Go to Filter->Selection
         Click on "Add", and change the name that comes up to something
like "2004 QSOs"
         Tab to the Date filter and put in the January 1, 2004 as the first
date, and December 31, 2004 as the Last date
         Make sure that only the "Date Filter" box is checked beneath that
         Click on Update to save the filter, the OK

         Your log will now look like it only contains QSOs between those
dates, so you can use the regular DXCC reports to see what countries you
have worked, either as a list or as a summary if you prefer.

         When you want to switch back to "normal", go back to
Filter->Selection, and from the drop-down list at the top, select "All QSOs".

         I hope this helps.

73,
         David, K2DBK