I have been following a thread on the RTTY reflector about ZD9 calls. When I
checked my "reports" file I found this problem:

ZD9SXW -  worked  4 times in 1993

Bands worked = 18  -  28  -  7  -  24  MHz

When I got to "reports"  - "DXCC"  -  "all"  and zoom down to ZD9, I find
this -

It has my 7 MHz and 24 Mhz bands as confirmed with a  C.

It does not show that I have worked the 18  and  28  MHz bands,   yet, I
have them in the log.  All 4 QSO's were entered the same.

What happened and how do I get the report to show the  "W" as worked for
these two bands ?  ( for some dumb reason, I did not qsl there two bands
like I did the other two).

Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League