From: Lust Auction Services, LLC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:43 PM
To: Stan Staten
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Log window column width

You just 'drag' it to whatever size you want the window to be--

Move your mouse/cursor over the corners/edges of the box until you see
the cursor change to a double arrow -- once you have that double arrow,
simply hold down your left mouse button and 'drag' the box larger or
smaller -- wider or narrower, full screen size or smaller, etc.

That is all I ever have to do to make ANY of the several drop down
windows within DX4WIN screens to whatever size I want --- including the
windows for the log, or the WAS credit, or the County, of the Grid
square or the DXCC window, etc.

I suspect this is NOT what you were asking but thought I would answer
according to how I understood your message --

Good luck

Dick, K9APW, since 1960
Madison, WI