From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jul 11 13:50:11 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mel)
Date: Sun Jul 11 13:52:53 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] 6.03 usage report, suggestions for enhancement

30 deg makes a noticeable difference with my 5-el... 3 or 4 db is
important... It's the difference between a 2 el Yagi and a 5 el Yagi.
Besides, it's a looong way from 25 to 325 degrees if you are using a South
Centered rotator.

Zoran says:
>Unless your antenna is a 10+ element Yagi, such tweaking of bearings
will make little noticeable difference even for large DXCC entities like
UA9/0 and VK.

Mel...
VE2DC