--- Les Kalmus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am using V6.02. Can anyone tell me where I can find an up to date IOTA
> file? Will this file work for 6.03?

Les, the current country file can be found on my web site.  It contains the
latest IOTA data *except* for AS-170 - that's coming in Release 9 (in
progress):

  http://www.ad1c.com/dx4win/

The database is compatible with DX4WIN going back to version 4.07. Note DX4WIN
version 6.03 shipped with Release 7, and Release 8 was published a few weeks
later.  The last IOTA update was in Release 6 (current to 1 May 2004).

Release 9 is still at least a week away.  It's waiting for the QSL manager
database cleanup (I'm up to the "T's" now).  There are also about a dozen
callsign mappings to add.  The Release 9 revision history is mostly current, so
you can see the changes that are coming.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC