From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Jun  5 10:39:44 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sat Jun  5 10:45:16 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL Status Reports

At 10:23 AM 6/5/2004, EFL wrote:

>I'm trying to catch up on outstanding QSLs that I have already sent but
>haven't received a reply.
>
>What is the easiest way to generate a QSL status report?  I'd like to be
>able to sort by DXCC (or other award), band, mode etc...
>
>Also, can the DW4WIN logbook be exported (or otherwise opened) by
>Microsoft Excel?

Fred, don't know of an "easiest way".

However, the log can be exported.  Go to Windows -> Logbook, edit the
report to select the columns you want, then right-click and save the
file.  It will be comma-delimited, which Excel can open.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC