Mark Hi there, herewith details on set up for DX4WIN and ICOM IC 7246 Pr !!:

in setup parameters for radio:

Type;  ICOM 756 Pro
Address: 64
Baudrate 9600
Notes for radio " Selects narow filter for CW/SSB
Com Port: as appropiate
Poll rate as appropiate, ( i have it set for 1000)
Mat tries  6
DTR High, NOT set
RTS High Checked

That does it.

Then set radio to suit!!

Good luck hope it works

Tony 73's de G8DQX )07785 323839)

Tony Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Mark,

I noticed your comments on the reflector, I use DX4WIN and ICOM IC756Pro
II, I am at office now but upon return home I will e-mail you all set up
data needed.

You will also need to make some adjustments to the rig itself via the
settings software. I'll let you know what I did here too!

It works great and controls the rig 100%.

73's de Tony G8DQZ.............. (07785 323839)