From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat May 22 07:12:51 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Noel Zeibari)
Date: Sat May 22 07:16:03 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Updgrade Problems

Hi all,

When it comes to computers and especially to DX4WIN, I am a novice at
the bottom.

I've been satisfied with dx4win503. Upgraded to 603 demo and installed
.key. Now every time I click on dx4win logo this message appears.
An exception occurred: Access violation at address 005217D3 in module
DX4WIN.exe. Read address FFFFFFFF

The program opens in demo mode, I click File, Open N3NZ.dxl and the
program starts unregistered. Need your guidance in easy 1,2,3 steps.

Try to open DX4WIN503 and that too starts in demo unregistered mode.
First, I would like 603 resolved.

Best regards,

Noel (om) N3NZ