After I successfully uploaded all my logs to LOTW initially, the upload LOTW
functions does
not work...

Here's how I did it in the past...I did a selection of my first QSO and my
last....the Set the Upload Flags...then Export for LOTW...all went
well...and my ADIF file was created and the upload date field got populated.

Then I tried to upload my more recent QSOs...those made after the initial
upload....

I used the exact same procedure...set my selection...set the upload
flag...and Export for LOTW...the export seemed to work but the ADIF file was
blank...and the upload date field never changed.....

I've tried just about everything...but to no avail....

On the other hand if I do a Database Export as we did pre 6.03, all worked
naturally. If I do a Database Export function rather than the Export of
LOTW, theADIF file is created normally...just the Upload date field is not
populated...

What am I doing wrong?

Lou N2TU