At 01:15 AM 5/26/2004, Duane A Calvin wrote:

>Close enough to get me there, Tom.  For some reason, 6.03 has switched
>the preference from recognizing "K" as the US prefix to "W".  Your
>comment and a faint memory of someone mentioning some of the US prefixes
>not working gave me the clue, and now it's working.  It's probably
>documented somewhere, but I didn't see it.  Oh, no, now I have to learn
>new colors again.

Duane, I maintain the country file.  Follow the Country File link on this page:

         http://www.ad1c.com/dx4win/

Reading the paragraph beginning with IMPORTANT:

"IMPORTANT: The ZIP file contains two prefix files: DX4WIN.CTY which has
new prefixes that match the ARRL DXCC Award Credits Listing, and DX4WIN.OLD
that has the original DX4WIN prefixes. You should use DX4WIN.OLD only if
you want to check your log for errors (see Analyzing country file
differences below). If you do chose to use the country file with the new
prefixes, and you are filtering packet spots by country, make sure the
country prefix(es) in the packet preferences match(es) the prefix(es) in
the country file."

This has also been mentioned on the reflector several times in the last
couple of months.  I will add some text to the Upgrade Tips section of that
web page.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC