From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Nov  1 23:58:47 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (john paul)
Date: Tue Nov  2 00:07:03 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Printer problems

Kevin/K7VI

I went to the website for HP and downloaded their
drivers updates.  I then rebooted and woila! it worked.
I am guessing there was a glich in the drivers and that has
solved it.  I have it working now and hopefully that takes
care of the problem.

Yes, all of the other programs I ran with it, i.e. Word, etc
ran fine and did not have any problems.  It was only when
I went to print out labels from the DX4WIN program or
any of the reports.  I kept getting the same error message.

I am hoping the problem is corrected.

HP LaserJet 5L Extra, Windows 98SE.