Tony, I recently had a similar problem.  I had 6.02 on a laptop and a
desktop and was using the QRZ database, which I had copied to my hard
drives.  Everything worked FB on the desktop, but I kept getting a
QRZ32.dll file not found error.  I tried everything known to man to get
it to work on the laptop, but without success.  I then considered
reinstalling DX4WIN 6.02 on the laptop, but decided to just upgrade it
to 6.03.  After the installation, everything worked flawlessly.  Paul
had advised me that he knew of no problems that would be corrected by a
reinstallation, but it did indeed work.  I vaguely remember one other
incident where I had to reinstall in order to cure a problem.  Try
reinstalling DX4WIN.

73 es GL de Joe