From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Nov 12 11:32:16 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Malcolm Ringel)
Date: Fri Nov 12 11:36:51 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Upgrading

What you are "talking about" is the unfortunate tendency of most people to
write instructions/directions for other people who already basically know
how to do whatever it is that is being addressed, not for those of us who
haven't ever done "it" or anything like it before... Really burns me
73 es best of luck
Malcolm, K3KZ