From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe - WD?M
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 11:31 AM
To: Tom Branch; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] MMTTY

Hi Tom,

There are several web references showing how to do what you're interested
in:

http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dx4winmmtty.html

http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dx4win-mmtty-macros.rtf
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dx4win-mmtty-hardware.rtf

One of the above should head you the right direction.  I also use Logger
32, which has a seamless interface with MMTTY and the logging program.  I'd
love to see that in DX4WIN!

73,
Joe
WD?M