Floyd:

For my submissions, I just let DXCC control the export.
I only use the group field to control what's printed on the
QSL label.  This means I may need to do multiple
submissions from DX4WIN, or externally organize them.

I have a huge submission to make in January.  I'm expecting
that I'll need to export the submission report so I can
manipulate it in EXCEL (<sigh> still WINdows) to sort the
multi-QSO cards properly and merge and sort the various
awards.  For example, I'll have 5B-MIX, a bunch of single-band
MIX/CW/SSB and Challenge.  At what they are charging I don't
want to send one extra card, nor have a review error made on
the other end.  Although this is a huge effort, it resolves the risk
of me losing the cards or having the print become unreadable,
and with 4-year-olds in the house I know there is a good chance
these QSLs will become the subject of some attention in the future.

73, es Good Luck!

Byron