From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Oct 31 20:01:42 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (john paul)
Date: Sun Oct 31 20:05:56 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Printer problems

I am having a fit trying to print labels and reports from
DX4Win 6.03.

I am using a HP Lazer printer and I have to stop, shut down,
reboot (cold boot) and then it works for a while.

After I print some labels it locks up the program and I have
to shut the program down again and it goes into shock.

JohnPaul/AB4PP