Clear Daydownloaded the demo version. Tried to bring up the program but
a pop-up came up indicating the Port Driver not installed. I use Windows
98. I checked out the help screens and I found the correct driver
(VICHW11.VXD). I didn't completely understand the help screens as I
thought I was to copy that driver to the DX4WIN.exe file. However, when
I did that the program came up in DOS ( I was in windows at the time)
and said you cannot run this program in DOS.
Can someone give me as assistance and get me on the right track.
Thanks
Pete-K8PT

B. Peter Treml, K8PT                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
725 W. Magnetic St.                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Marquette, Mi. 49855                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
USA                                              http://www.qrz.com/k8pt