From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Sep 25 16:42:15 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Date: Sat Sep 25 16:48:46 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Merge LOTW ADIF Files to DX4WIN Ver. 5.02

Wouold someone please review the procedure to import and merge my LoTW ADIF QSL
file to DX4WIN?

LoTW gives me the option of downloading my ADIF file with or without "QSL
Detail."  Do I need the detail?

Do I need to do a File|Import|ADIF to get a merged log, with my QSO's now
marked QSL = Yes, or do I import, then merge?  Are there any other steps?
Thanks and 73, Frank